Where? Bereskin & Parr LLP, 6750 Century Ave., Suite#101, Mississauga, ON
When? April 20th, 2018 at 8:45 a.m. - 12 noon
Who? Established business owners/leaders looking to improve, grow, transition or sell their business. Pertinent to all business types and sectors. Spouses/partners are welcome. *Maximum 5 participating companies per session.
Why? You’ve built a great business. Yet, over 85% of business owners / leaders tell us they:
- Feel “stuck in the weeds” (buried in day-to-day operations);
- Know their business could be doing better, growing faster;
- Can’t find the time to work “on” their business;
- Are constantly “putting out fires” or distracted by “more pressing” short-term issues; and/or;
- Have a clear vision for the business, but can’t seem to get it done.
It’s time to fix what’s been holding you back. Join the discussion.
- Learn practical ideas for better business execution/sustained action; the 70% rule
- Create a measurable three-year goal or ‘destination’ for your business
- Uncover what must change – what’s holding your business back
- Assess the “readiness” of your business for growth or improved performance
- Learn proven approaches that work; share firsthand experiences & practical techniques
- Network with other business owners; exchange ideas
Cost: There is no charge for motivated, passionate business owners.