It’s been said “You don’t have to be brilliant in business, just surround yourself with brilliant people.”
Building successful businesses and careers are all about learning, growing and maturing your business experience, honing your business skills, and developing your network. But here’s the thing – from a strictly business ROI perspective it’s often a slow learning curve, expensive, and can be fraught with mistakes despite the best of intentions.
So what if we were to supercharge the learning, growth and business skills? Our experience with Clients has shown without fail that businesses and owners that actively solicit and leverage outside business perspective and experience typically:
- Improve and accelerate their business faster and with clearer direction,
- Save substantial time and cost in their business learning curve,
- Make better business decisions, with increased confidence and less mistakes,
- Identify more new ideas or opportunities faster, and
- Establish long-lasting business relationships and expanded business networks
Business Owners find that the positive impact and practical learning gained from others’ perspectives is not only invaluable but also energizing, and the ROI typically takes off. When you think about it, how can it NOT?
So, where to look for outside perspective? It may be from a trusted personal confidant or business relationship, or from someone with experience/business acumen/resources pertinent to your business. It could also be another successful business owner or entrepreneur, or a colleague with sector knowledge or subject-matter expertise that you need. It can often include a business coach or advisor, or someone that has strong strategic thinking and insight. This is all about getting other knowledgeable eyes looking at your business in a different way than you do.
Chosen wisely, engaging pertinent outside business experience will bring substantial value to your business through:
- energy, acumen and best-practices pertinent to your business,
- new ideas, concepts or opportunities,
- and unique and objective perspective on your business and market that you don’t have
- a complementary set of skills and experiences, and
- practical examples of what has worked for them, and just as importantly what has not.
For all the above benefits, the Success Dashboard Process© provides a unique platform to easily engage business experience and acumen pertinent to a Clients’ businesses.
If you would like to learn more about supercharging your business or would like to participate in the Process please contact us. You can contact us by filling in the form below or emailing us at info@DougsUnlimited.com.
- 5 Essentials to Attracting & Retaining Top Talent in Your Organization - November 13, 2018
- 8 Immediate Actions to Scale Up Your Business - June 6, 2018
- Are You Constantly Navigating Your Ship (Business) From The Engine Room Rather than the Fly Bridge? (6 Actions To Keep You OUT Of The Engine Room) - April 18, 2018
- Business Culture Inside Equals Brand Outside (Why It’s Essential to Build from Within) - March 7, 2018
- 6 Essentials to Catapult Your Sales Growth (“It’s hard to sell mediocre”) - January 29, 2018
- “Debottlenecking” Your Business, Not Just Your Operations - November 1, 2017
- Increased Revenue Does NOT (necessarily) Increase Sale-Value - July 26, 2017
- Let the Silence Do Your Talking - May 15, 2017
- Business Execution is Like Building a Puzzle - April 27, 2017
- Optimizing Your Peer-to-Peer Coaching and Mentoring Experience - March 28, 2017