If you could improve three things within your business what would you change? The best-run companies look for opportunities to improve. In fact, they are the ones most likely to pursue and embrace change for the better.
While every business is unique, we have found several common characteristics that every business experiences in determining their best opportunities for change:
- Firstly, EVERYONE HAS a list of the top three things (or more) they’d change for the better if asked. Everyone – owners, management, employees.
- Removal of barriers or constraints to the business is always top-of-mind whether related to business operations, performance, finances, people, quality, growth, or direction. Barriers constantly wear us down, slow us down, and cause frustration – no matter what your level of responsibility.
- Everyone sees the business from a different perspective which when leveraged, can be very powerful. Hearing other perspectives always broadens our understanding, which ultimately either improves our decisions or reaffirms them.
- No issue is ‘stand-alone’, and there are often ‘common threads’ or systemic issues that once addressed, can resolve several issues.
- Most issues have been around for quite some time (and often widely known) but have not been addressed despite best intentions. We’re all busy and often procrastinate until it becomes an immediate pain point or starts having a noticeable effect on morale, culture, brand and sometimes talent retention.
It’s time to take action. You already know what top three things you’d like to change in your business. Others in your business know as well. You need a simple, practical and proven process to help make it happen.
The Success Dashboard Execution Platform© provides an online execution platform to help you identify and prioritize the changes needed to accelerate your business, along with the disciplined action plans required to make it happen – integrated, all in one.
No more excuses – let’s get it done!
Be Bold, Think Big, Be Curious, Keep Focused!
- Are You Constantly Navigating Your Ship (Business) From The Engine Room Rather than the Fly Bridge? (6 Actions To Keep You OUT Of The Engine Room) - April 18, 2018
- Business Culture Inside Equals Brand Outside (Why It’s Essential to Build from Within) - March 7, 2018
- 6 Essentials to Catapult Your Sales Growth (“It’s hard to sell mediocre”) - January 29, 2018
- “Debottlenecking” Your Business, Not Just Your Operations - November 1, 2017
- Increased Revenue Does NOT (necessarily) Increase Sale-Value - July 26, 2017
- Let the Silence Do Your Talking - May 15, 2017
- Business Execution is Like Building a Puzzle - April 27, 2017
- Optimizing Your Peer-to-Peer Coaching and Mentoring Experience - March 28, 2017
- What 3 Things Would You Change In Your Business? - March 6, 2017
- Increasing Business Growth From ‘Incremental’ To ‘Exponential’ - February 15, 2017